Monday, September 13, 2010

Cure for Hidradenitis Suppurativa '' Boils''




Photobucket

Hello All,

I have come down a long road of Spiritual Healing and thought there could be others who are struggling with the same health concerns. I feel I need to share the info I have came across to end suffering from this disease that so many feel helpless over.

I come from a background of spiritual healing, energy healing, and Intuitive Holistic Medicine. I thought that there was a reason I was going through all these health issues.  I got painful boils, hormones were all messed up and I was hypothyroid.  When I asked my guides why this was happening I heard that I would be stronger for it and that I was so determined to find a cure that it would help others that are in the same situation.

Now the beautiful miracle cure!  After 2 years of searching everything from iodine to coconut oil to bee pollen and royal jelly, I Cured my painful boils using homemade brew KOMBUCHA!  Store bought kombucha does not seem to work.  It was only when I decided to brew my own that all my boils melted away and never returned.   I drink a cup every day.  If you are not a health nut like me the taste might be hard for you to take down, but I am pretty sure anything is better than suffering from these boils that doctors don't seem to have a cure for.  Even if it 2 - 4 oz a day that should be enough until you can build yourself up to drinking more.  I found the best place to get a Kombucha kit is at www.happyherbalist.com.  The kit comes with a kombucha Mother, info booklet and instructions. My intuition tells me that Hidradenitis Suppurativa '' Boils'' are an infection in the blood and our bodies are constantly trying to get rid of this infection by creating boils.  The kombucha restores the blood to an alkaline state by healing the infection in our blood.  I can tell you that I had a huge boil and thought I was going to die.  Half an hour later after I drank my home brew kombucha it literally melted away and by the next morning it was all gone.  Kombucha will also heal cancer and melt away fat by helping the liver cleanse it self. Everyday we are bombarded by chemicals.  This is a miracle, I will never stop drinking.  I hope this information finds others who are suffering from  Hidradenitis Suppurativa '' Boils'' and ends your pain.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

 











9 comments:

  1. Has you HS come back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was diagnosed with severe COPD and emphysema at 48. I had LVRS (lung volume reduction surgery) a year later, which I am forever grateful for because it actually led me to www .multivitamincare .org . I have read some of their stories online before using their natural herbal formula. I had a very hard time breathing then, and even more so at night, it was so bad I couldn't sleep. I get up with a tight chest that feels blocked and can’t breathe well at all,I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from multivitamincare org really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but multivitamin care herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully reversed . They do things for me, and were too happy to comply with their service. This is an equitable way to get off your COPD emphysema .

      Delete
  2. Are you looking to find the best skin clinic in Delhi, you can get the right solutions for your skin and beauty needs with services from Skin Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have HS and I brew Kombucha and the statement that it melts away an active boil in hours is absurd..Or that it heals cancer..
    HS is a serious condition with serious affects on people physically and emotionally don't offer false hope.
    I have seen improvement in my skin but nothing miraculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HS is an autoimmune disorder where the immune system targets friction damage in apocrine sweat glands in the skin.

    I've had some fairly expensive tests done before I got a good diagnosis, and Hidradenitis suppurativa lesions do not have any bacteria in them other than the normal flora and fauna of the skin for the area they are in.

    Autoimmune diet protocols and anti inflamatories or steroids help.

    Kombucha might help by helping calm the immune system/probiotics in the gut. I drink a lot of it when I'm on antibiotics and I like it, but a cure for HS it is not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While Kombucha may have many medical benefits, it is not a "cure" for HS. There is not a cure for HS and I so wish that people out there would stop using the word "cure" just to make money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 57 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 57 now who was diagnosed with COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr James  total cure herbal medicine. my husband saw his testimony on the internet. He used his powerful medicine to cure different diseases. we contacted his email   [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact Dr James  by his email  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com/whatsapp number   +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed with severe COPD and emphysema at 48. I had LVRS (lung volume reduction surgery) a year later, which I am forever grateful for because it actually led me to www .multivitamincare .org . I have read some of their stories online before using their natural herbal formula. I had a very hard time breathing then, and even more so at night, it was so bad I couldn't sleep. I get up with a tight chest that feels blocked and can’t breathe well at all,I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from multivitamincare org really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but multivitamin care herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully reversed . They do things for me, and were too happy to comply with their service. This is an equitable way to get off your COPD emphysema .

    ReplyDelete